Friday, October 2, 2009

Louie Knuxx news ect…

So my studio gear has finally arrived in melbourne, hoping to have it set up in the next few weeks so i can begin work on a few project…

My sophomore album ‘ A Funeral For Two’ is well into the writing stages, got about 6-7 songs fully written and ready to go and roughly 50 half-written or conceptualized songs to fuck with, so excited to get this done, the production im gonna be working with is amazing this time round, specially considering what i had to scrounge for my debut LP.

Got a new Grips & Tonics cd in the works with my man JJ Peters . We’re feeling like the new material we are writing is hugely evolved since we dropped the album, cant wait to get this one poppin.

Also got my fams Kid Shelleen and Tewaa working on some shit and a mixtape involving all the aforementioned and more in the works, expect new music soon and tours and other exciting shit.

Peep all my music links to the right if you aint familiar with my shit.

Peace

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment