Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BWW Throw Back..

BWW Throw Back pt 1.

I
just realized that I got a whole bunch of pictures collected since around 2002 from various people who had posted online from gigs or from photo shoots etc.

I thought I'd get on a nostalgic tip and start up a series of throw back posts of photographic documentation of some of the adventures of the early BWW.

I
remember these days as the days we used to bus/scab a ride everywhere because neither me, Riz (Quest) or Sam had a ride or licence. Useless dudes. On this particular day Jaz had told everyone to meet at this park (which im pretty sure is in Newton somewhere). Because we were subject to the reign of the superior Auckland public transport system we were dutifully late all the time. This day was no exception. I think this was the first time I had met the top bloke Jamie McCready who over the years would become our Still Image Consultant (brotographer). Shot Jamie.


I was going for the awkward-I-dont-know-how-to-pose-maybe-if-I-lean-into-Penfold-something-magical-will-happen look on this shot. Riz opting for the pretend-Im-not-looking-but-I-know-youre-shooting pose.

Again, the awkward approach. Riz doing his thing quite well. Jaz and Penfold trying to be one with nature.


Penfold won.


.


Insomniacs. Remember those guys? Bro you's look young as.

No comments:

Post a Comment