Saturday, June 12, 2010

Don't Mess With The Union!



For my fellow workers smart enough to be Unionized... check out the article in the latest Union Express.

I must point out there is a couple of mis-informations in it tho. Firstly, although I am a proud feminist, no one has ever been dropped from the label for using derogoraty terms regarding women. And when it says Wreck artists have embarked on multiple World tours, sadly only Tourettes has done one World tour and it was only like 4 countries. Still, the rest is kinda true. Check it out, I'm on a 4 day senior delegate conference in Welli as I type this so the timing is impeccable.

3 comments:

  1. where do i get the article from mister senior delegate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to find it on ndu.org.nz but the last one they have up is from Mar-May...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta couple copies i can spare one for you maybe

    ReplyDelete