Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear body...sorry bro..

Yeah I know I shouldn't have agreed with my ol mate to come down to training tonight and I wasn't gonna go at first, honest, but you you know me, I try keep my word..you know "let deeds not words be your adorning".

So sorry bro.

I know it's been a while since your last run eh. I know you weren't fully prepared even if it was just a league training for the social team. I didn't know they were gonna be training that hard tho, shux.

But nah sorry I had you out in the cold air tonight, and heavy breathing in that moisture laden atmosphere had you exhaling like an angry dragon all night.

Sorry that the lack of spriggs on ur sneaks had you sliping backwards all night. S'all good you need to work on your moon walk anyway.

And your lungs. Yeah you didn't think you were asthmatic ay? Well youre not..thats just cause youre unfit. My bad.

Bro, sorry I had your lowerback feeling like there was a 250 kg masseuse practicing soft tissue manipulation on your bones with a hammer all night.



But nah yeah...harden up ay.


Shot.

See you on the field.

Sincerely.
Sosaia F Tu'itahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment